Corned Beef & Cabbage Potato Salad Recipes in San Luis Valley, CO
Recipe by: Potatoes USA
Combine classic Irish ingredients – corned beef, cabbage, Dubliner cheese and potatoes – to create a delicious Corned Beef and Cabbage Warm Potato Salad.
- 2 lbs. small yellow potatoes
- 2 cups very thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup very thinly sliced red cabbage
- 32 drained, pickled pearl (cocktail) onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup tiny cubes Kerrygold Dubliner or Blarney Castle Cheese
- 3 oz. deli corned beef, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup malt vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon stoneground mustard (preferably with stout or ale)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes and place in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket.
- Add 1-inch of water to pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook, covered, for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; let cool slightly.
- While potatoes are cooking, place remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
- Add warm potatoes to bowl and drizzle with dressing; lightly stir to coat salad with dressing.
- Serve immediately.
Fat: 12 g
Sodium: 370 mg
Vitamin C: 50%
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 7 g
Potassium: 87 mg