Oven-Roasted Spring Vegetable Medley – Taste of Home
- 9 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small yellow summer squash, quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small zucchini,quartered and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6 radishes, quartered
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Transfer to a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
In the same bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; add to pan. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.