Tuscan Potatoes & Vegetables – Potatoes Goodness Unearthed
Potatoes and summer vegetables make a bright and healthy warm-weather side dish. If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
- 2 medium yellow-flesh potatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow summer squash
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning*
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese*
Cut potatoes, zucchini and squash into 1/2-inch cubes. Place in microwave-safe dish. Add tomatoes, onion, Italian seasoning and garlic and mix well. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover tightly with lid or plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 17 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on your microwave) or until potatoes are done. Let sit for two minutes. Use oven mitts or tongs to remove from microwave. Remove plastic wrap carefully to prevent burns from steam.