This creamy and filling chocolate, peanut butter, and banana smoothie is packed with post-workout goodness, including a healthy serving of carbohydrates from potatoes!
- 3/4 cup 1 % milk
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 medium cooked russet potato, with skin (1/2 cup chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup ice cubes (4-5 ice cubes)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend at least one minute or until the ingredients are completely combined and the smoothie is creamy.
Vitamin C 31mg