Baked Potato Dip
This recipe won 1st Place for in the Savory category for the 2013 Colorado Potato Festival’s Downtown Tasted Testing Tour.
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup Light Sour Cream
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, sliced, divided
- 1 cup Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits
- Ritz Toasted Chips Orginal
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine mashed potatoes, sour cream, Neufchatel cheese and half of the onions; mix well. Dip will be soft set.
Spoon into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with shredded cheese and bacon bits.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with chips.