Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Pork and Potatoes – Persnickety Plates
- 4-6 pork chops, thin cut
- 6 medium red skinned potatoes, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cans of fat free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package of dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- sprinkle of garlic and pepper seasoning
- sprinkle of parsley (optional)
Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and put the potatoes on the bottom.
Place the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
Mix together the soups, ranch mix, milk and seasoning into a large bowl.
Pour on top of the pork chops and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4 hours.
Use the extra sauce as gravy for the pork chops and potatoes.
Optional: sprinkle with parsley.