Lobster Salad Stuffed Peruvian Potato Recipes in San Luis Valley, CO
Chef Greg Sever
EXECUTIVE CHEF, MORNING STAR ASSISTED LIVING
- 1 cup lobster meat, rough chop
- ¼ cup fine diced red bell pepper
- 2 T julienne chive
- 1 T minced caper
- 2 oz. peeled, seeded, brunoised cucumber
- 2 T fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ cup heavy duty mayonnaise
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 t sugar
- 1 t Old Bay
- Salt & White Pepper to taste
- Four washed medium Peruvian Potatoes
Bake potatoes thoroughly (whole) cool at least 24 hours.
Cut in ½ long ways, scoop out majority of flesh leaving a fillable potato cup.
Combine all remaining ingredients, reserve 1 T of the chive.
Taste and season Lobster Salad appropriately.
Stuff potatoes with salad, garnish with reserved chive.