Philly Steak Potato – Taste of Home
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups frozen pepper strips
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
1. Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-17 minutes or until tender, turning once.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook peppers and onion in butter over medium heat until tender. Stir in roast beef; heat through.
3. Cut an “X” in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Spoon meat mixture into potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
4. Combine mayonnaise and horseradish; spoon over tops.