Potato Carrot Cake
Recipe Sponsored by Radio Shack.
- 1 Package (18.25oz) Plain yellow cake mix
- 1 Package (3.4oz) Vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2/3 cup fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Grated Carrots
- 1 1/2 cup Grated Colorado potatoes
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour dust 9×13 pan set aside. Place cake mix, pudding mix, orange juice, oil, eggs, and cinnamon in a bowl, mix well. Batter should look thick and well blended. Gently fold in carrots, potatoes, raisins and nuts. Pour into prepared pan smooth out. Place in oven. Bake till golden brown. Spring back when lightly pressed 30-35 minutes. Frost if desired and enjoy.