String Bean and Fingerling Potato Salad with Shrimp – Health.com
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 pound thin string beans, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- 3/4 pound medium shrimp, cooked, peeled, and deveined (about 17)
- 3 tablespoons pecan halves, toasted
Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water to 3 inches above potatoes. Bring to a boil; simmer potatoes just until tender (about 8 minutes). Add string beans; simmer until beans are crisp and tender (about 3 minutes). Drain.
While potatoes cook, combine Dijon, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon dill; stir with a whisk. Set dressing aside.
Place shrimp and potatoes-and- bean mixture on platter; drizzle with dressing. Garnish with pecans and remaining dill.