Recipe by: Potatoes USA
Fragrant with fresh rosemary and garlic, these roasted potatoes are perfect alongside roast lamb or chicken.
- 2 lbs Colorado russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Prep Time: 10min | Cook Time: 35min
- Preheat oven to 450ºF and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 m