- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 lbs. (about 4) unpeeled Colorado potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch-thick slices.
Prep Time: 5min | Cook Time: 18min
- Preheat grill.
- Combine oil, garlic, rosemary and salt in dish.
- Add Colorado potatoes slices and turn until well coated.
- Grill potatoes for 8 minutes or until soft.
- Turn and continue grilling 10 minutes longer or until cooked through.
- Remove from grill and serve.