You Will Need:
- Plates or Bowls to hold paint
- Knife and Cutting Board (with adult assistance)
- Brushes (optional)
- Wash potatoes.
- Have an adult cut the potatoes. If you want to leave a handle for easy dipping, cut the potato in half. If you want more shapes to stamp, cut it into slices.
- Draw a design into the potato, either freehand or by tracing a stencil.
- Have an adult cut out your shapes.
- Either dip potatoes into paint or use a brush to paint on the color.
- Use your potato stamps to create a picture!
Try This Halloween Twist!