Definitions and Scope
· This policy covers how CPAC and Coloradopotato.org treats personal information that CPAC and Coloradopotato.org collects and receives, including information related to your past use of CPAC and Coloradopotato.org products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
· CPAC and Coloradopotato.org may collect personal information when you register with CPAC and Coloradopotato.org, when you use CPAC and Coloradopotato.org products or services, and/or when you visit CPAC and Coloradopotato.org pages.
· When you register we ask for information such as your name, company name, address, email address, etc. Once you register with CPAC and Coloradopotato.org and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
· CPAC and Coloradopotato.org uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
· CPAC and Coloradopotato.org does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except when:
· We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
· CPAC and Coloradopotato.org may set and access cookies on your computer for the purpose of establishing a secure user session and preventing unauthorized access to your account.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
· You can edit your CPAC and Coloradopotato.org account information at any time by contacting CPAC and Coloradopotato.org at 719-852-3322.
· We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the CPAC and Coloradopotato.org service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your CPAC and Coloradopotato.org account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
· We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
· CPAC and Coloradopotato.org may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your CPAC and Coloradopotato.org account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
· If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
CPAC and Coloradopotato.org
1305 Park Avenue, P.O. Box 348
Monte Vista, CO 81144