Colorado Potato Noodles
These delicious potato noodles are gluten-free and versatile enough to be substituted into all of your favorite noodle recipes!
- 4 Colorado Russet Potatoes (large size)
- 1 Tbsp. Seasoning, All Purpose (Or adjust seasoning profile to match the recipes below).
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Toppings (See Topping Ideas below).
- Wash the potatoes and allow to dry.
- Preheat your oven to 400º and lightly spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using your spiralizer or spiral cutter, insert the linguine or fine blades.
- Affix the spiral slicer onto the counter and carefully turn the potatoes into “noodles”. Work quickly to prevent potatoes from oxidizing.
- Place the noodles in a bowl, using a pair of kitchen shears, cut the noodles into 2-3″ strips.
- Next drizzle the olive oil into the bowl and over the potatoes. Mix well.
- Add your choice of seasoning and mix well.
- Next layout onto the lightly sprayed cookie sheet and arrange in a thin layer.
- Bake at 400º 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are about 50/50 blend of crispy and soft.
- Remove from the oven, using gloves arrange the potato noodles into 4-6 nest like piles.
- Top with one of our topping ideas below, or come up with your very own!
|BBQ Pork||Pulled BBQ Pork, Shredded Cabbage, Slaw Dressing and BBQ Sauce|
|San Luis Valley Style||Roasted Chilies, Green Chili, Cotija Cheese, Mexican Crema and Cilantro|
|Mexican||Shredded Chicken, Red or Green Enchilada Sauce, Cotija Cheese, Sauteed Peppers and Onions|
|Italian||Grilled Chicken, Marinara Sauce, Sauteed Peppers and Onions, Parmesan Cheese and Provolone Cheese|
|Chili Bowl||Red Chili or Green Chili, Cheese, Sour Cream and Green Onions|
|Ramen Bowl||Grilled Chicken, Sauteed Vegetables, Sauteed Mushrooms, Broth/Stock and Poached Egg|
|Breakfast||Eggs, Cheese, Bacon or Sausage, Tomatoes and Parsley|