Sweet and Savory Potato Salad – Scott Smith
2012 San Luis Valley Potato Festival – Professional Chef Cook-Off entry!
- 4 cups Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 Gala apple, peeled and diced
- 2 Tbl. Celery, finely diced
- ¼ cup Green Onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Mustard Sauce
- 2 Tbl Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbl Cooked Bacon, chopped
- ¼ tsp. Salt
Boil potatoes in salted water until soft. Drain and let cool.
Once potatoes are cool, add remaining ingredients and mix well. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop.